Commercial Freezer Repair in Phoenix. AZ
Terry's AC & Refrigeration is Phoenix's leading freezer repair & servicing specialist. We provide sales, design & installation, repairs & service. Terry's AC & Refrigeration deals with a wide range of cooling and heating units from all manufacturers. We will perform your freezer repair quickly and efficiently. Terry's AC & Refrigeration can also give you advice and specialist knowledge enabling you to be confident of any new freezer purchase you may be considering.
Phoenix Commercial Freezer Repair
Terry's AC & Refrigeration serves commercial food stores throughout Texas. At Terry's AC & Refrigeration, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship, professional service, and customer satisfaction every time.
Commercial Freezer Repair
Whether you're running a family-owned restaurant or a five-star hotel, no freezer repair, walk in cooler repair, or ice machine repair job is too small or too big for us. Our highly skilled commercial refrigeration technicians are available seven days a week, including holidays. Terry's AC & Refrigeration specializes in commercial freezer repair so you can rest assured that your equipment will be in good hands. For speedy and efficient freezer repair service, call us at
Troubleshoot Commercial Freezer
If you're experiencing issues with a commercial freezer, here are some common troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Power Supply: Ensure that the freezer is receiving power and is properly plugged into a functioning electrical outlet. Check if the circuit breaker or fuse box has tripped or if a fuse has blown. If there is no power, address the electrical issue before proceeding with further troubleshooting.
- Temperature Settings: Verify that the temperature controls on the freezer are set to the appropriate temperature for storing food. The recommended temperature for most commercial freezers is typically between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-23 to -18 degrees Celsius). Make sure the settings have not been accidentally adjusted.
- Door Seal Inspection: Check the door gaskets for any damage, wear, or debris. A faulty door seal can lead to warm air infiltration, causing temperature fluctuations and inefficient cooling. Clean the gaskets and ensure they are properly aligned and tightly sealed when the door is closed.
- Airflow and Ventilation: Examine the freezer for proper airflow and ventilation. Ensure that there are no obstructions blocking the vents or the evaporator fan. Blocked airflow can hinder cooling efficiency. Remove any obstructions to allow for adequate air circulation.
- Condenser Coils: Locate the condenser coils, typically at the back or bottom of the freezer. Inspect the coils for dirt, dust, or debris buildup. Clean the coils using a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to enhance heat exchange and overall cooling performance.
- Evaporator Fan: Listen for the sound of the evaporator fan running. The fan circulates cold air within the freezer. If the fan is not functioning, it can lead to inadequate cooling. Consult a professional technician to diagnose and repair the fan if necessary.
- Refrigerant Levels: Low refrigerant levels can result in poor cooling performance. If you suspect a refrigerant issue, it is best to contact a professional refrigeration technician. They can inspect the system, identify leaks, and recharge the refrigerant if needed.
- Defrosting: Excessive ice buildup can obstruct airflow and impact cooling efficiency. If there is significant frost or ice accumulation, perform a manual defrosting by turning off the freezer and allowing the ice to melt. Clean out any water and debris once defrosting is complete.
- Compressor Issues: Listen for any unusual noises coming from the compressor, such as clicking, buzzing, or rattling sounds. Unusual sounds could indicate a problem that requires professional attention. Additionally, ensure that the compressor is running smoothly, as a faulty compressor can affect cooling performance.
If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue or if you are unsure about performing any of these tasks, call Terrys A/C & Refrigeration now and we will take care of any issues you may have.
24/7 7 days a week.