Reach in Freezer Repair Phoenix
Reach in freezers in Phoenix are hard working machines that need regular service to keep operating at optimal performance. Terry's AC & Refrigeration specializes in fixing all brands and models restaurant and commercial reach in freezers and refrigeration. If your restaurant or commercial reach in freezer doesn't cool efficiently, the fan doesn't work or you have any other reach in freezer problems, simply call us. Terry's AC & Refrigeration is available 24/7 for any reach in freezer repair in the Phoenix, AZ area and surrounding cities.
Reach in Freezer Repair
When your company depends upon it's refrigeration system, reach in freezer, cold storage units, or other system, our repair solutions will save you time and money. BEFORE you spend money to replace, give RHAC a call or send an email to speak with a customer service representative.
Reach in Freezer Repair Phoenix
Troubleshoot Reach-In Freezer
If you're experiencing issues with a reach-in freezer, here are some common troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Check the Power Supply: Ensure that the freezer is properly connected to a power source and that the outlet is functioning. If the freezer is not turning on at all, try plugging another device into the same outlet to verify if there is a power supply issue.
- Temperature Settings: Check the temperature settings on the freezer. Make sure the thermostat is set to the desired temperature and hasn't been accidentally adjusted. It's recommended to keep the freezer temperature at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 degrees Celsius).
- Door Seal Inspection: Inspect the door seal or gasket for any signs of damage, wear, or debris. A faulty seal can allow warm air to enter the freezer, causing inadequate cooling. Clean the seal and ensure it is properly aligned and tightly sealed when the door is closed.
- Frost Buildup: Excessive frost buildup inside the freezer can restrict airflow and affect cooling performance. If there is significant frost, manually defrost the freezer by turning it off and allowing the ice to melt. Clean out any water and debris once defrosting is complete. Regularly defrosting the freezer can help prevent future frost issues.
- Air Circulation: Check if there is proper airflow inside the freezer. Ensure that the vents and air circulation fans are not blocked by items stored inside. Blocked vents can lead to inadequate cooling and uneven temperature distribution.
- Condenser Coils: Locate the condenser coils (usually at the back or bottom of the freezer) and check for dirt, dust, or debris buildup. Clean the coils using a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to maintain optimal heat exchange and improve cooling efficiency.
- Compressor and Evaporator Fans: Listen for any unusual noises coming from the compressor or evaporator fans. Unusual sounds could indicate a problem that requires professional attention. Additionally, make sure the fans are running smoothly, as faulty fans can hinder proper cooling.
If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue or if you are unsure about performing any of these tasks, call Terrys A/C & Refrigeration now and we will take care of any issues you may have.